Monday, September 20, 2010

Old Man River

Old Man River

One of our shows this year for Marching Band is Old Man River, so we, the BYU color guard, decided to get into character and went canoeing down the Provo river in a 20 person canoe! It was a blast!!!! Dustin and one of the other girl's on guard's husband came along. Dustin almost pushed me in a number of times, partially because I kept standing up, haha. And Ashlee actually caught me off guard and gave me a good shove off the dock when we got out. HAHA (well that's what the pic looks like anyway--it will be up soon).
This is when I maneuvered myself to the front of the canoe and stood up and leaned over the front like the statue on the front of big boats, haha, then I turned around for a pic.

AW SO CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment